The story of Bitcoin-Hashing started towards the middle of 2014, on the 10th of august when the Bitcoin-Hashing LTD was fully licensed by Financial Service Commission (FSC) Reykjavik Iceland, to conduct business activities of Digital currency hashing, mining, and trading of financial units.
The company was also certified by Capital Markets Authority on the 29th of June 2018, which indicates how transparent and law-abiding the company is. You can also find out more here.
Ever since then, the company has gone on to become one of the largest fully reserved hash power providers operating in more than 500 countries and serving over 2Million users in the business.
The aim of the company is to provide digital currency mining capacities in every range to new and seasoned miners as well as large-scale investors who are interested in making huge profits from the comfort of their homes.
We are particularly concerned with making the entire process of acquiring and trading digital currencies easy and fast for our customers and everyone. We provide hash powers and mining services for our customers using SHA-256 and Scrypt.
These are two popular algorithm systems in the mining space. The two algorithms are used concurrently to ensure that transaction data are protected. The Scrypt algorithm runs comfortably on an available CPU or IOS devices and it requires less energy making the Bitcoin-hash platform most convenient for clients who would want to mine from their PC or phones.
The SHA-256 is a little bit more is also used because of its accuracy and security. However, it is complex to run especially for newbies and this is why we have a team of developers and experts who are there to do the hard part and all you need is to invest, relax and take your profits.
How the Mining Process Works
Each time a “block” of a transaction is created, miners will initiate a phase to verify and confirm its accuracy. Using an algorithm or a mathematical formula, the initial sequence will be turned into a compact and truncated pattern of letters and numbers called the “Hash” what our developers do at Bitcoin-Hash is to use the algorithm to confirm the accuracy of the block. So, if someone tries to tamper with the block. We would easily know instantly because of the process and it would be indicated as fake. Here is a more concise breakdown of the mining process.
- Each transaction is bundled into a block;
- And then experts confirm that the transaction is valid using either the SHA-256 algorithm or the Scrypt Algorithm when necessary
- Then, the header of the most recent block is selected and inserted into a new block as “Hash”
- The mathematical problems are solved, and only after the solutions are will the new block be added to the Blockchain and then be sent throughout the network.
Although verifying transactions for accuracy during mining processes is not easy, Bitcoin-Hash provides the best technology that ensures many transactions are verified at intervals ensuring effectiveness and quick processing.
Who We Are
Bitcoin-Hash is a mining company that mines Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more via the Scrypt, and SHA-256 algorithms. The company makes it easy for everyone to mine different kinds of coins by reducing costs that are associated with mining. We adopt a very simple approach that allows anyone to easily create an account and start earning. Our simple and yet sophisticated platform makes for easy navigation, so that new and seasoned miners, as well as large-scale end-users, can invest faster and stay ahead of the game.
- Here Is How You Can Start Mining Today
- Follow this link to visit the company’s sign up page
- Once there, you will need to fill the form provided with your accurate details
- Next you will be prompted to provide your account token which you’d find in the email you provided during sign up.
- Now you are all set, and you can proceed to the dashboard to select an investment offer that suits your budget. Choose anyone and then proceed to pay and begin mining your coins.